CAD Cut & Full Color T-Shirts
**Customer Provided Art Disclosure**
- When we print files not designed in-house, we assume that all files are print ready. Check your files carefully!
- Art fees will be charged to make changes in any art file(s).
- We DO NOT discount or reprint orders when supplied art files are not submitted in exact accordance with our specifications. Even a slight difference between our requirements and your digital file may cause delays and fees as well as differences in the final product. Please be exact when setting up your files.
- To be print ready all files MUST be PDF format and text changed to outlines.
- When designing your file, please check with us for proper bleed specifications.
CAD Cut refers to a process where the shirt print is actually cut out of a specific type of vinyl and then adhered to the apparel using heat and pressure. This method is perfect for low quantity orders of shirts or individualized shirts such as jerseys with names on them. This method can also be used to create full color images on shirts such as memorable photographs.
- 3-5 Business Day Production Turnaround Time. If the apparel you need is not in stock, allow 1-3 additional days for shipping.
- Imprint price is based on size & intricacy of the print, quantity, and number of locations.
- No screen or digitizing charges.