**Customer Provided Art Disclosure**
- When we print files not designed in-house, we assume that all files are print ready. Check your files carefully!
- Art fees will be charged to make changes in any art file(s).
- We DO NOT discount or reprint orders when supplied art files are not submitted in exact accordance with our specifications. Even a slight difference between our requirements and your digital file may cause delays and fees as well as differences in the final product. Please be exact when setting up your files.
- To be print ready all files MUST be PDF format and text changed to outlines.
- When designing your file, please check with us for proper bleed specifications.
- 10 business day production turnaround time for completion of the order from the date of Art and Invoice approval.
- We offer a rush service if you need your product faster. fees apply
- Screen charges are based on the number of color screens not the apparel order quantity.
- We keep the screens for a year in case you need to order more.
- Imprint charges are applied to each item in the order.
- Vary based on item color, number of colors per design, number of locations per design, and the quantity and type of items.
We do our best to ensure a successful process. However, if you provide your own apparel to be printed on, we cannot guarantee that it will print correctly or that it will not get damaged. If there is a problem with a product that you provided, we are not liable, the items will not be replaced, and Go Postal will not reimburse you.